May 16, 2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE!
Inspire is The Nature Connection’s largest annual fundraising event. Since 2013 we have welcomed individuals, sponsors, and friends who share our belief in the healing
power of nature.
Inspire will feature:
- Silent auction
- Live music
- Craft beers
- Rustic setting
- An opportunity to meet The Nature Connection’s therapy animals!
Tickets Available for Purchase March 2018
Become a Sponsor!
Inspire sponsors can raise their profile while
directly benefiting the populations we serve:
- Elders, at-risk youth, and those with disabilities — In 2017, The Nature Connection delivered programs to nearly 250 individuals, offering 1,500 one-on-one connections with nature.
- 70% of sites we serve are in Metrowest.
- Every site we serve is itself a non-profit, and provides services to low and moderate income individuals who cannot afford to pay for services without financial assistance and/or state aid.
To become an Event Sponsor:
Click to read our Sponsorship Packet containing levels and benefits of sponsorship:
*To become an Inspire Sponsor please call Maddie Phadke at 978-369-2585
To become a Program Book Sponsor:
Our Inspire program book will be distributed at the event and will be posted for a year on our website. To order an advertisement in our Program Book please complete the following steps:
1. See our Advertising Sponsorship flyer:
2. Submit your information:
3. Payment Options:
- Pay via PayPal: CLICK TO PAY via PayPal
- Pay by Credit Card: Call Maddie Phadke at 978-369-2585 to pay by phone
- Pay by Check: Send a check to The Nature Connection; P.O. Box 155, Concord, MA 01742
4. Submit your artwork by April 13th:
Email hi-res artwork to Maddie Phadke, [email protected]; all ads will be printed in black/white.
Full Page: 5 x 8 inches, vertical
1/2 Page: 5 x 4 inches, horizontal
1/4 Page: 2.5 x 4 inches, vertical
For more information about sponsorships contact:
Maddie Phadke, Director of Development